Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simple Cards

Good Morning! I recently made a bunch of these simple thank you cards for my sister-in-law. Using Papertrey Ink's Flower Fusion #4, Think Big Favorites #4, and Polka Dot Basics II, I created a cute one layer design. I love that the Think Big series fills up the whole card, it is perfect for simple cards. I used Fresh Ink in Celery, Slate, and Red Currant to stamp everything and a tiny jewel for the center of the flower.
That's about it today, I have lots to get done. My son and hubby's birthdays are tomorrow so we are having a couple of Jacob's little friends over for a sleepover. He is so excited! Then next week school starts for us so I am trying to enjoy this slightly slower pace for a few more days! Thanks for stopping by and for all the nice comments about my Sweet Stamp Shop card last week. I will have another one for you Monday!

3 comments:

  1. love what you did with this flower stamp - these monthly flowers from pti are some of my faves!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple cards are my favorite. This looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What you did with this flower stamp.....Simple but beautiful cards ...love it!!
    plastic card ideas

    ReplyDelete