Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Sparkly Christmas


Happy weekend!  Can't believe there are only two weeks until Christmas!  A perfect time to share this cute, sparkly card I made the other night.  I have had this idea for a while and finally made time to create it.  I used Echo Park's Season's Greetings collection for the ornaments, I just punched them out using a few different sized circle punches.  Then I added some glitter, isn't it so pretty, just like Christmas! 

I "hung" each ornament from baker's twine, this is from The Twinery and I love it!  The sentiment is from Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas set.  This set is full of perfect sentiments for the holidays, I love the combination of fonts used!

So there you have it, a quick and fun Christmas card.  If I made all my cards I could definitely see reproducing this one!  I did however send out all my photo cards last week, hooray!!  Now I will send a few of these handmade cards to some special friends.  My husband and I are going to attempt to finish our Christmas shopping this weekend, wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. OHHH! Super pretty--love all the sparkles!!! I'm still working on Christmas cards...not sure I will send more than three this year! LOL! I need to start making them in January!

    ReplyDelete