Pages

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Cards


Good Morning!  I haven't made or shared any cards for quite a while it seems...but last night I made some Valentine cards and had fun with some wonderful Hero Arts stamps!  The one above is for a friend, I like to give a few friends little goodies and a card on Valentine's Day.  The hearts are from Hero Arts Many Hearts clear set and the sentiment is from their Celebrate Everyday clear set.  That lovely script background is an older wood stamp from Hero Arts too, one that I purchased a really long time ago and still love!


This card is for my husband, I just love that background and can't wait to use it more.  It is called Watch Gears, the sentiment is from the Many Hearts set too.  I love all the glitter I added to this one, not overwhelming but just enough to highlight all the hearts!!


And last but certainly not least today, is a simple card I made for one of my little boys.  They appreciate simple cards so I just die cut a heart, added some woodgrain paper and glitter - done!!

Thank you for stopping by today and thank you to everyone who ordered stuff from me this last week!  I hope you all enjoy your new stuff!!  Have a very Happy Valentine's Day if I don't stop in before then!!

1 comment:

  1. OH! I love each of your cards, Geny! I really love that last one--something about it makes me drool! LOVE it all! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

    ReplyDelete