Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feel Better Soon


Hello out there...sorry for my delayed absence!  We are on Spring Break around these parts and enjoying it thoroughly!  I have a Mint Motif card to share with you today, using the two newly released sets, Beyond Borders, Too and Simply Sentiments.  In case I haven't mentioned it (haha) these are two fabulously versatile sets that you will definitely want to add to your collection!  They are available exclusively at i {heart} papers along with so many other fabulous things!  I created a simple background using the hexagon stamp in Beyond Borders, Too and some Memento ink from the Sorbet Scoops collection.  I also made a simple layered flower with some Hero Arts/Sizzix dies, sponging the edges with the same pink ink.  I stamped the sentiment three times on small scraps of cardstock - perfect use for those scraps!  I added a cute pink button threaded with twine to the center of the flower too!  A simple and uplifting little card!!
That's all today, have a wonderful Easter this weekend!  We plan to celebrate with family, friends and lots of chocolate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment