Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hi there! Welcome to my new blog! I am finally making the switch to blogger after much deliberation. The only problem is that I have spent far to much time trying to figure out how to import my typepad data to blogger. Frustrating!!! I have far too much data from typepad, it will import easily like 1MB which only represents about 1% of my data. So here I am...I did create a flickr album and have slowly been adding cards to it so anyone can go see that if they want to see some of my older stuff.

Anyhow, I am sharing just a simple little card to say hello and thank you for visiting my corner of the world. This card is a favorite of mine, I love the colors, the white space, the grid pattern and the twine. The stamps are from Papertrey Ink (leaf), Hero Arts (flower), and Technique Tuesday (sentiment).



8 comments:

  1. Just added your new blog to my blogroll! I don't want to miss out on a single post! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been thinking about switching to blogger as well...love the colors of this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER cute!! LOVE LOVE LOVE your design--so glad I found your site:) Totally adding you to my RSS feeder and following you!!!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, luv the colors! I'm glad I saw this post, your old blog is on my list. Would hate to miss one of your posts. Your cards are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Geny! Welcome to blogger! I have been using it for years and love it. Plus the price is right! Pretty card too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! great new blog Geny, I missed this big event, love the card and the new blog...hugs!

    ReplyDelete