Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stampendous Princess Crown



Hi there, Happy Sunday! I thought I would pop in and share some fun news and a pretty card! First the fun news...after my "Blog Star" gig was up for Stampendous, those wonderful folks asked me (and all the other "original" Blog Stars) to stay on and become their Michael's design team. That basically means that we use all the Stampendous product you will find at Michael's to make samples for the Michael's website. Super fun!! The card is one I just made with some recently released Stampendous images, I love them! Especially the postale background stamp, it will work with so many things! And look at that beautiful Princess Crown, perfect!!! Make sure to check out the What's New section on the Stampendous website for all of their newest released products. Have a wonderful day and be sure to come back this week for another fun announcement and project!!

3 comments: