Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Hello Birdy

Happy mid-week to you! Thank you for the sweet comments on my sketch card over the weekend. I had fun making it and think I will use that sketch again for sure! How was everyone's weekend? Ours was great, a little BBQ with friends, time with my sweet pregnant sister and just relaxing! I really haven't been stamping too much lately, but I did make some cute Stampendous cards the other day. I used the Feather Points and Frilly Bird Cage stamps for this one, embossing the birdcage in Sapphire. For the sentiment I used Happy Messages Perfectly Clear set and curved the sentiment around the edge of my circular frame. I love that you can do that with clear stamps! Anhow, I hope you all have a great rest of the week, maybe I will find some time to stamp:)!

1 comment:

  1. I love your embossed birdcage! Your card is very pretty. Blue and kraft look so great together. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete