Pages

Monday, September 19, 2011

Scootin' By

I have another little card I whipped up for Sweet Stamp Shop, this time using the Scootin' By set, which features just the cutest scooter image and accompanying "accessories" - like a flag, presents and balloons!  Cute right!

My card features A LOT of paper piecing, using the Blossom Soup collection from Jillibean Soup, such a cute collection of papers.  I added a coordinating strip of flowered paper and some Divine Twine to the edge.  I also used that cute little sign image to frame a portion of the sentiment. 

I hope you have all seen the details about the upcoming Sweet Stamp Shop blog hop, Operation Julie's Smile, organized to help our amazing DT Coordinator, Julie Renae, get her smile back.  It is on October 7th and will definitely have lots of fabulous prizes!

Thanks for stopping by and for all the nice comments about my last blog hop card, it is so great to hear from all of you out there!  Have a wonderful start to the week, can you believe it is over halfway through September??

2 comments:

  1. Just left some love over on the SSS--looooooove your paper piecing! This is just the cutest card! LOVE how you used the sign for the sentiment! FAB! CLEVER:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Genny, I'm a frequent visitor just not a frequent commentor, just wanted to say saw your project in my michaels email, and your name is on their website with your card ( the peony one)
    How cool is that!!! Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete