Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Look at them Apples

It's Tuesday and my day to post a sweet card for you!  Today I used the super cute set, "The Core of It" from Sweet Stamp Shops very first release!  I can't believe it has almost been 6 months!  Nicole has some super cute things coming up in January too, you won't want to miss them!  I combined the apples with a partial sentiment from "Hello Beautiful" for a simple card. 
I started by simply stamping some of the apple slices on Kraft cardstock and coloring them a bit with green, red, and a white gel pen for the seeds.  Then I trimmed them out and decided to overlap and line them up along my card.  I used a pretty piece of patterned paper from Echo Park as a background, love those polka dots!  Then I punched a fancy label and stamped just the Hello sentiment.  I lined it all up and adhered before deciding to add two cute buttons - quick and easy!


So that's it today, a cute card easy to customize for any occasion or with a different color scheme!  Thanks for visiting today and I hope your week is going great!

1 comment:

  1. OH GOOOODNESS me, Geny! This is AMAZING!! I love those lines of apples--and that paper is a perfect match for this theme! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete