Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Lotus Love


Good Morning!  I have a pretty Hero Arts card to share today using their super awesome, beautiful set Lotus Leaves.  I love the larger sized flower in the set that you can use to fill up a whole card (like I did:))!  The set also has smaller images that are equally pretty and useful!  I used a sentiment from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings also, such a pretty scripted thinking of you.  The paper along the bottom is from Echo Park's Dots & Stripes Soda Fountain collection and was cut with my new Memory Box Pearl Lace Border die.  Did you know i {heart} papers is carrying some Memory Box dies now?  I am so excited about it!!

That's it from me today, it is a snowy wintery day around here which is pretty but also annoying if you have to leave the house...which I do!  Have a great rest of the week!!

1 comment:

  1. Geny this is gorgeous! You are making me think I need this set! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete