Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spring Color


Hi there and Happy Wednesday!  One day closer to the weekend-hooray!  We have a three day weekend here in the US to celebrate President's Day so it will be extra nice!  We got some snow last night and it looks so pretty out there - cold but pretty!  Mikey and I cleared off the driveway and then threw snowballs for a while.  I made these two cards the other night with some bright colors that remind me of spring, which I welcome when it finally arrives!  Both have the same layout and design...used a few Hero Arts sets for the one above - You Are The Best, Floral (Sizzix dies & stamps) and Thinking of You Messages


The only things different on this card are of course the color and I used PTI's Turning a New Leaf set and matching dies, also a different sentiment but still from the same set.  I think I like the flourish on the first one better but the turquoise color combo better. 

Thanks for visiting with me today, have a great one!!

3 comments:

  1. love these!!! aack. love the contrast in these colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the turquoise and black, wonderful combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love these cards. They are CAS, but really elegant. The color combinations really speak to me! THANKS so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete