Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sports Fever

Today is my day to share a cute Sweet Stamp Shop creation with you, this time using one of the new sets, Sports Fever!  I love the cute girlie sports images in this set, they are so fun!
For my card today, I chose the football image cause that's the time of year we are in right?!  I created a little background with it and the hearts and also added in the smaller hearts from the Cool Scoop set.  I added a little banner type strip with the sentiment stamped all over it in red (tone on tone stamping makes a nice understated impact I think).  Then I added the cute heart with the sentiment again and coordinating rhinestones along the bottom.  Overall I was satisfied with how this came together and you could totally use the same concept for any of the sports represented!


Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  A fabulous LONG weekend if you're in the US!  Happy Veteran's Day!

ETA:  If you ordered anything from my stamp sale, it has all been mailed out!  Thank you for all the orders!  There is still lots of stuff over there, just check out the crafty stuff for sale tab at the top!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Geny, I love your sporty girl card! I have two daughters who are quite athletic (as was I in my younger days!) so this set really calls to me! Might be very useful when I scrap their sporting events, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! You have really blown me away! I LOOOOOOOOOVE this card---BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete