Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

You Are The Best

Hey there everyone!  I am hoping you are having a fantastic week.  All is well here, this is such a busy time of year for all of us and time just seems to fly by.  I haven't been super crafty lately as reflected in my blog...but I did find time to make a card just for fun last night.  Really it has been a while since I just pulled some stamps out and made a card for the heck of it.  I had fun and used some favorites...pink, circles, pearls.  These are some new Hero Arts/Studio Calico stamps that I got from i {heart} papers the other day, I just love them!  I also got some of this pretty Authentique paper, the Uncommon line - love the pinks and greys together.


Supplies:  Stamps - You Are The Best (Hero Arts/Studio Calico); Ink - Sugar, Provincial, Strawberry (Fresh Ink), Dark Brown (Clearsnap); Cardstock - SS White, Pink Shimmer, Smokey Shadow (PTI); Patterned Paper - Uncommon (Authentique); Accessories - Upper Crest Border Punch (Fiskars), Pink Pearls (Kaiser Craft)

Thank you all for stopping by!  I will be back next week with another fun post for Sweet Stamp Shop - they have their super cute Thanksgiving Owl-fits set on sale for $6 right now too!  Have a great weekend, we will be celebrating Madison's birthday tomorrow and just spending time together.

ETA - I added some additional items to my sale page, a few more PTI stamps, buttons and some Marvy punches.  Send me an email if you're interested in anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment