Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tree Traditions

After all the excitement of the new releases from Sweet Stamp Shop, I have a card to share today using a set that was released last month.  Tree Traditions is such a fun set, my favorite part is the cute snowflakes!
For my card I used a spectrum of blue cardstock and stamped lots of pretty white snowflakes, then added the sentiment in coordinating colors.  I love the simplicity of this card and I guess it is perfect for this time of year, it is starting to get cold here and we just might get some snow this week.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you used the blue paper....this card is lovely!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! LOVE this it is BEAUTIFUL!! =)
    Have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love those blue hues with the snowflakes! SOOOOOOOO Clever! LOVE LOVE LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these white snowflakes on the blue spectrum. So perfectly winter-y!

    ReplyDelete